April 26th, 2011
As a small child, I felt in my heart two contradictory feelings, the horror of life and the ecstasy of life | CHARLES BAUDELAIRE | PHOTOGRAPHY BY RJ SHAUGHNESSY
- Loneliness has followed me my whole life. Everywhere. In bars, in cars, sidewalks, stores, everywhere. There’s no escape. | PHOTOGRAPHY BY STEVEN MEISEL | STYLING BY PATTI WILSON | VOGUE ITALIA
- When the child was a child, it was the time of these questions, BERLIM BY HEDI SLIMANE
- You’ve got a heart of glass or a heart of stone Just you wait ’til I get you home
- NO MORE FEELINGS | SIMON NESSMAN BY ALASDAIR MCLELLAN
- Come on you boy child, You winner and loser, Come on you miner for truth and delusion, and shine!